Endometriosis - Live Webinar
- 15 Jul 2020
- 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm
- $69.00 incl. GST for members
- $92.00 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This course is provided by College Education and Training, a business unit of Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand Inc.
Presented by: Deborah Bush (MNZM, QSM, Dip Tchg. LSB)
- Co-founder and Chief Executive Endometriosis New Zealand
- Founder and Director EPP Coaching and Consulting (Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain)
- Founding Principal of the World Endometriosis Organisations
- World Endometriosis Society Board Trustee
Deborah has had a global influence on the health promotion and prevention of endometriosis. She developed the world’s first Menstrual Health and Endometriosis (me™) school education programme in 1997 which continues to profoundly influence early recognition of symptoms and encourage timely intervention.
She established and maintains:
- Endometriosis New Zealand, an NGO representing all stakeholders
- Innovative health initiatives and programmes for schools, workplaces, hospitals and CM
- EPP Coaching and Consulting; her private practice which integrates into treatment centres offering multi-disciplinary expertise
Deborah presents frequently as key note speaker at international academic conferences and as MC at many functions. Her many accolades and awards reflect her achievements, presentations and contribution to the literature. She is the only non-medic on the World Endometriosis Society Trust Board. https://nzendo.org.nz/people/#staff
On completion of this course, pharmacists will be able to:
- Describe the background of endometriosis, presentation of symptoms and differential diagnosis management.
- Recognise that period pain which interferes with Quality of Life and daily function is not normal
- Recognise that endometriosis starts young so early recognition of symptoms and timely intervention is crucial
- Describe the management of endometriosis and familiar with the new clinical pathway for NZ
- Recognise that endometriosis can become a severe chronic pain condition
- Recognise that endometriosis is a key cause of sub-fertility / infertility
Pharmacists must achieve a 80% pass mark in order to complete the course.
One learning package must be purchased for each individual to complete the course.
Group 1 and 2 points are measured in "points per hour of learning" and will be confirmed by ENHANCE after the event.
Pre reading is not assessed. Allocate Group 1 points based on one point per hour.
Non Member Registration
Non PSNZ members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website before you can register to attend the event. Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Payment must be received before your course materials will be made available to you. Confirmation and how to access the course materials will be forwarded to your preferred email address once your registration has been processed.
Cancellation more than seven days before the webinar:
A full refund is available. This amount may be refunded, or transferred to another course or another person.
Cancellation between two and seven days before the webinar:
A 50% refund is available. This amount may be refunded, or transferred to another course or another person.
Cancellation the day before, the day of, or after the webinar:
No refund available.
By submitting this application you agree to these terms and conditions.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on the course page after the live event.