PSNZ is the professional home for pharmacy in Aotearoa
We are thrilled about the prospects that 2024 holds for the profession and would be delighted to have you on board as a member of the Pharmaceutical Society!
As a PSNZ member, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other pharmacy peers, expand your practice, advance your career and business, gain knowledge at exclusive events, shape the industry, and much more.
Here are some of the benefits of being a PSNZ member:
- Contact us - personalised support from subject matter experts is only a phone call or email away
- Peer Support Groups – join like-minded individuals whilst fulfilling your annual recertification requirements
- Branch networks – allow you to connect with peers in your region, through regular social gatherings and CPD activities
- Keeping you up to date – regular, relevant communications, including important practice updates direct to your inbox
- Access to resources – Pharmacy eHandbook, Pharmacist Only Medicines list, Audit Support and Clinical and Medicines Information Resources
- Education and training – generously discounted, quality, pharmacy-specific training courses including accreditation training for pharmacy services, and courses to fulfil your CPD requirements
- Early Career Support – dedicated support course, resources, networking and mentoring opportunities to support you through your first 10 years in pharmacy.
- Workplace support - tools and resources to support employees and employers, including a dedicated HR advice service.
- Business development - tools to help grow your business.
- Jobs portal – freely advertise your vacancies, or search for your next opportunity.
- Advocacy - shaping the future of pharmacy
- Enhancing your reputation - educating the public on new and existing pharmacy services.