- Complete the online application form
- Contact us - personalised support from subject matter experts is only a phone call or email away
- Branch networks – allow you to connect with peers in your region, through regular social gatherings and CPD activities
- Keeping you up to date – regular, relevant communications, including important practice updates direct to your inbox
- Education and training – generously discounted, quality, pharmacy-specific training courses including accreditation training for pharmacy services, and courses to fulfil your CPD requirements
- Workplace support - tools and resources to support employees and employers, including a dedicated HR advice service.
- Business development - tools to help grow your business.
- Jobs portal – freely advertise your vacancies, or search for your next opportunity.
- Advocacy - shaping the future of pharmacy
- Enhancing your reputation - educating the public on new and existing pharmacy services.
Membership opens in November, at which point you will be able to purchase your Society access. All benefits are active from the date your payment is received, through to the end of the following calendar year.