Early Career Pharmacist
For those that have completed the PSNZ EVOLVE intern training programme and are in their first or second year of being a registered pharmacist.
We provide you with the same benefits as our pharmacist members, with a special discount to help you as you enter the profession.
To become a first year registered member, complete this application form and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To renew your membership to become a second year registered pharmacist go to Your Dashboard.
Enabling your practice
- Individual support from subject matter experts
- Personalised help is only a phone call or email away
- Access to resources
- Pharmacy Practice E-Handbook
- Pharmacists Only Medicines List
- Clinical and medicines information resources
- Pharmacy Quality Audit Support (Medsafe)
- Support Resources
- Free Workplace Resources
- Free HR Advice Line
- Free Mentoring service
- Networking opportunities with fellow pharmacists through exclusive member access to a local PSNZ branch
- Recertification support
- Tools and support to help you achieve your annual APC
- Education and Training
- Free training courses
- Quality education with significant discounts
- Keeping up to date
- Consistent, relevant, communications
- Practice change email alerts and notifications
- Free Podcast
Advocating on your behalf
- Supporting new roles in pharmacy
- Broadening service provision for the profession
Enhancing your reputation
- Promoting pharmacy services
- Providing public healthcare information
MEMBER INVESTMENT $390.00
Membership opens in December, at which point you will be able to purchase your Society access. All benefits are active from the date your payment is received, through to the end of the following calendar year.