For anyone working as a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician. We offer support to build your skills to ensure you are providing people with the best service in relation to their medicines.
Are you currently a technician in training?
- You're eligible for a Student Membership
Already a member and looking to renew your membership?
Not currently a member and looking to join?
- Complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us - personalised support from subject matter experts is only a phone call or email away
- Peer Support Groups – join like-minded individuals whilst fulfilling your annual recertification requirements
- Branch networks – allow you to connect with peers in your region, through regular social gatherings and CPD activities
- Keeping you up to date – regular, relevant communications, including important practice updates direct to your inbox
- Access to resources – Pharmacy eHandbook, Pharmacist Only Medicines list, Audit Support and Clinical and Medicines Information Resources
- Education and training – generously discounted, quality, pharmacy-specific training courses including accreditation training for pharmacy services, and courses to fulfil your CPD requirements
- Free enrolment in Annual Recertification for Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technicians
- Early Career Support – dedicated support course, resources, networking and mentoring opportunities to support you through your first 10 years in pharmacy.
- Workplace support - tools and resources to support employees and employers, including a dedicated HR advice service.
- Business development - tools to help grow your business.
- Jobs portal – freely advertise your vacancies, or search for your next opportunity.
- Advocacy - shaping the future of pharmacy
- Enhancing your reputation - educating the public on new and existing pharmacy services.
Membership opens in November, at which point you will be able to purchase your Society access. All benefits are active from the date your payment is received, through to the end of the following calendar year.