PACT - New Employers Course
- $253.00 incl. GST for PSNZ members
- $253.00 incl. GST for non-members
About the product
As per the New Zealand Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician (PACT) Framework, new employers of PACTs must have at least one pharmacist complete the Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand course for New Employers of PACT (if the pharmacy has not previously employed a PACT).
If you're employing a PACT for the first time, enrol in this course to learn about;
- The PACT Framework
- Legislation and compliance requirements
- Overview of the PACT training programme
- Workflow and Standard Operating Procedures
- Scope of practice for a PACT
- Clinical check requirements
- PACT recertification requirements
PLEASE NOTE: this course is only for pharmacies employing a CERTIFIED PACT.
If your pharmacy has applied to the PACT Training Programme, a supervising pharmacist will need to complete a PACT Preceptor training. If your technician is accepted into the PACT Training Programme, you will receive information about this training then.
About this learning module;
This learning consists of 4 presentations, detailing all aspects of the PACT role and its implementation in your pharmacy. Additional resources are also provided.
This education course has no formal assessment.
This learning can be used for your annual recertification requirements -