First Year Registered Pharmacist
For those that have completed the PSNZ EVOLVE intern training programme and are in their first year of being a registered pharmacist.
We provide you with the same benefits as our pharmacist members, with a special discount to help you as you enter the profession.
To become a member, complete this application form and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enabling your practice
- Individual support from subject matter experts
- Personalised help is only a phone call or email away
- Access to resources
- Pharmacy eHandbook
- Pharmacists Only Medicines List
- Medicines Complete (Martindale, Herbal Medicines, Stockley’s Drug Interactions and Stockley’s Herbal Medicines Interactions)
- Audit Support Guidance
- Recertification support
- Tools and support to help you achieve your annual APC
- Education and Training
- Free training courses
- Quality education with significant discounts
- Keeping up to date
- Consistent, relevant, communications
- Practice change email alerts and notifications
Advocating on your behalf
- Supporting new roles in pharmacy
- Broadening service provision for the profession
Enhancing your reputation
- Promoting pharmacy services
- Providing public healthcare information
Membership opens in December, at which point you will be able to purchase your Society access. All benefits are active from the date your payment is received, through to the end of the following calendar year.
If you completed the EVOLVE programme part way through the year, you can apply for a 6month First Year Registered Pharmacist Membership. See the application form for details.