43rd PSA Offshore Refresher Conference 2018
In May and June this year the annual Pharmaceutical Society of Australia Offshore Refresher Conference will be held in Hawaii, San Francisco and Alaska. These selected venues offer unprecedented value and convenience for NZ pharmacists to attend this iconic event with both Hawaii and San Francisco hosting 5-day education programs and the opportunity to register for one or both venues. In the past over 100 NZ pharmacists have attended previous Offshore Conferences and many have become regular attendees over the years.
To further encourage new attendees to enjoy the best educational experience possible in the world’s most interesting venues, an incentive of a free 7-night accommodation package in the fabulous Fairmont San Francisco valued at NZ$2500 will be won by a New Zealander who registers prior to the 1 st of March 2018. Full conference details including destination, hotels, education and social program, and registration can all be found here .
Once again the intoxicating mixture of top quality education, unique functions and peer networking will make the 2018 Offshore Conference another must attend event. The reasons:
- At AU$3,995 for San Francisco and AU$2,595 for Hawaii, each 7 nights excluding air, is the lowest price for over 20 years
- Costs are tax deductible for most attendees
- Guaranteed to refresh your professional enthusiasm
- Smaller numbers this year means increased enjoyment
- Opportunity to stay in luxurious and iconic hotels at affordable prices
- Spectacular, interesting and enjoyable destinations
- Diverse and dynamic San Francisco
- Hawaii’s volcanic Big Island and Waikiki
- Unspoilt glaciers and mountains of Alaska
Register online to win the FREE accommodation package by 1 st of March 2018.