Job Vacancy: Pharmacist - EVOLVE Intern Training Programme
Are you looking for your next opportunity in pharmacy? Do you have a passion for teaching and training?
We have a vacancy for a Pharmacist with the EVOLVE Intern Training Programme. This is a permanent, full time position.
The EVOLVE Intern Training Programme is the accredited training programme responsible for the training and development of intern pharmacists.
We are seeking an experienced and committed full time pharmacist to be a part of the team that is enthusiastic about making a positive difference for intern pharmacists in New Zealand.
As Pharmacist – EVOLVE Intern Training Programme, you will contribute to the work of a team that develops and delivers training and education and programmes for intern pharmacists and preceptor pharmacists.
Reporting to the EVOLVE Intern Training Programme Manager you will help develop and deliver high quality training programmes and workshops, provide pastoral care and support for intern and overseas pharmacists, liaise with external stakeholders, prepare assessment material, identify and help secure assessment and training resources (both personnel and physical) and attend to day to day queries and correspondence.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a current NZ APC
- Be based in Wellington
- Be able to travel within New Zealand
- Be solutions focused and have demonstrated capability to build strong and constructive relationships within the profession and to be able to work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable with public speaking
- Be able to work some weekend days
- Have strong IT proficiency and a working knowledge of MS Office
- Hold a clean, full, NZ driver’s license
- Preference will be given to those applicants with 3 or more years’ experience as a registered pharmacist
Click here to view the position description.
If you are interested in this position please send your C.V. and covering letter to Debbie Wallace email@example.com
For further information on this position please contact Debbie Wallace on 021 278 3378 or firstname.lastname@example.org