Heart Health Series - Heart Failure
- $0.00 incl. GST for PSNZ members
- $23.00 incl. GST for NZHPA members
- $23.00 incl. GST for non-members
About the product
Heart Health is a series of seven modules designed for pharmacists, interns and techs. Each module covers learning about specific cardiac conditions and their treatment. This module covers an overview of Heart Failure outlining causes, symptoms, classification and management of Heart Failure.
About this learning module;
This learning consists of an interactive learning module with videos, supplementary readings and a reflective template to help you use this education to improve everyday practice.
This learning activity has been accredited by PSNZ Education (Professional Development and Training) for 2 hours of professional learning and is suitable for inclusion in a pharmacist’s records for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) purposes.
This course is not formally assessed.
This learning can be used for your annual recertification requirements -
Upon successful completion of this module learners will be able to:
- Describe the pathophysiology and symptoms of Heart Failure
- Describe the different classifications and stages of Heart Failure
- Identify pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options for Heart Failure
PSNZ Education, Professional Development and Training would like to acknowledge Novartis for their financial support for this course allowing us to make it free for our members. The information delivered has been developed independently of their support.