Clinical Checking Workbook
- $60.00 incl. GST for PSNZ members
- $120.00 incl. GST for NZHPA members
- $120.00 incl. GST for non-members
About the product
About this learning module;
This learning consists of an online workbook webinar, with reflective tasks (with model answers) to help solidify your learning and improve everyday practice.
This learning activity has been accredited by PSNZ Education (Professional Development and Training) for 5 hours of professional learning and is suitable for inclusion in a pharmacist’s records for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) purposes.
This course is self-assessed.
This learning can be used for your annual recertification requirements -
On completion of this workbook, pharmacists will be able to:
- Describe the reasons a clinical check is necessary
- Explain what a clinical check is and identify a process for completing a clinical check
- Describe factors to consider when completing a clinical check
- Explain how to document clinical checks
This workbook is provided as an online resource and is available under your My Learning platform once you have completed your purchase. The booklet is printable if you wish to make a hard-copy to work through.
Competence Standards Addressed - M1.1, M1.2, O1.3, O1.4, O1.5, O3.1, O3