CPAMS Recertification Training - On Demand
- $58.00 incl. GST for PSNZ members
- $115.00 incl. GST for NZHPA members
- $115.00 incl. GST for non-members
About the product
This Community Pharmacy Antiocoagulation Management Service (CPAMS) Recertification Course is for CPAMS accredited pharmacists who are providing the CPAMS Service and are due for their bi-annual recertification training.
CPAMS accredited pharmacists are required to complete a recertification course every two years to continue providing this service.
By enrolling this CPAMS recertification course, you are declaring that you are:
- currently CPAMS accredited with the Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand
- currently or within the past 12 months have been actively providing CPAMS
If you do not fall into one of these categories - please contact the PSNZ Education Team (email@example.com)
The information contained in this course is designed to provide you with a refresher for Warfarin management, the CPAM service and your CoaguChek meter. This training can also be used for your Pharmacy Council Requirements to "Keep Up o Date".
Pharmacists will have 3 attempts to achieve 100% in 2 assessments to pass this programme.
One learning package must be purchased for each individual to complete the course.