- $0.00 incl. GST for members
- $0.00 incl. GST for non-members
About the product
Many people in the pharmacy profession transition into leadership roles over time. This could be formal leadership that comes with promotion or new roles, or informal leadership such as supporting and encouraging staff. Some leadership involves critical thinking, making difficult decisions, and motivating teams towards achieving a common goal.
With the changes occurring in the health sector, it is valuable for pharmacy leaders to be equipped to adapt and be comfortable in times of change.
To support our members in developing their leadership potential, the Society has established a relationship with one of the world’s pre-eminent Leadership Development consultancies, AchieveForum.
The Society’s relationship with AchieveForum will give Society members access to the following:
- Leadership and coaching toolkits
- Leadership discussion forums that allow you to post questions or contribute to questions or debates
- Leadership and management development webinars (2 x 2-hour webinars per month)
Some examples of learning topics available include:
- Adapting to Constant Change
- Building Team Pride & Purpose
- Delegating For Shared Success
- Developing Your Leadership Presence
- Dilemma Management
- Leading Innovation: From Concept to Customer Value
- Resolving Conflict with Your Peers
- Realizing Talent in Others
- Shaping a Motivational Workplace
Click here for more information on how to access the Society member only AchieveForum leadership development content.