NZHPA MICP Cardiology Seminar 2021
- 14 Aug 2021
- 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Palmerston North,
- $190.00 incl. GST for members
- $190.00 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This course is provided by New Zealand Hospital Pharmacists Association - Medicines Information and Clinical Pharmacy Special Interest Group.
- NZHPA Member: $150.00 including GST
- Non-NZHPA Members: $190.00 including GST
NZHPA MEMBERS - the cost of this course will be reflected when you progress to the checkout page.
Additionally, if you are having issues registering for this event - try launching the PSNZ website with Chrome or contact nzhpa.psnz.org.nz
If you are registering multiple attendees for this event, from the same place of employment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to action this.
MICP SIG SEMINAR- Saturday 14 to Sunday 15 August (1pm) 2021 Palmerston North Hospital Education Center.
"The MICP SIG is happy to present a cardiology themed symposia in Palmerston North. We hope that you will be able to join us in person this year. We have a busy programme with presentations from a cardiologist, haematologist, and cardiology and specialist pharmacists up dating us on changes in cardiology and presenting interesting and relevant cases. The material should be of interest to cardiology pharmacists, ward pharmacists and any pharmacists that have patients with cardiac issues.:
Programme includes presentations and case studies on:
- Cardiology practice update – New Kids on the Block
- 10 Cardiology Drugs on a desert Island
- Anticoagulants in special cases and the tough decisions
- Heart Failure
- ECG reading
- MINZ Weirdest Medicines Information Enquiry Competition
- Considering and assessing equity in pharmacy services
Plus a networking and social event on the Saturday night at Brew Union.
Registrations close 30 July 2021
This event is sponsored by:
Non Member Registration
Non-PSNZ and Non-NZHPA members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website (if you have never done so in the past) before you can register to attend the event. Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We regret that we have to make a charge for cancelled registrations.
- If you notify us of the cancellation of your reserved place giving six weeks or more prior notice to the event, 25% of the fee will be retained.
- From six to 3 weeks prior to the event, 50% will be retained.
- If between three and one week’s notice is given of the cancellation for your reserved place, 75% will be retained.
- There is no refund for non-attendance or cancellations made less than one week (7 days) prior to the event, whereupon the full fee will remain payable.
The Association reserves the right to cancel meetings and to return the registration fee. The Association cannot be responsible for any losses resulting from such cancellation, however caused.
By submitting this application you agree to these terms and conditions.