NZHPA Mental Health SIG Symposium 2021
- 17 Jul 2021
- 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- $280.00 incl. GST for members
- $280.00 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This course is provided by New Zealand Hospital Pharmacists Association - Mental Health Special Interest Group.
- NZHPA Member: $180.00 including GST
- Non-NZHPA Members: $280.00 including GST
NZHPA MEMBERS - the cost of this course will be reflected when you progress to the checkout page.
Additionally, if you are having issues registering for this event - try launching the PSNZ website with Chrome.
Mental Health SIG Symposium - Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th July 2021 Wellington Hospital Wellington
The programme includes:
- ESR Forensic Toxicologist & those street drugs
- Development of an oral ketamine formulation, utility and indications
- Movement Disorders in Mental Health Consumers - results of an 18 year studyPerinatal psychotropic guidelines
- The life of a chaplain working in mental health
- Pharmacy Council recertification requirements
- Social and networking events on both the Friday and Saturday evenings
Registrations Close 2nd July 2021
Non Member Registration
Non-PSNZ and Non-NZHPA members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website (if you have never done so in the past) before you can register to attend the event. Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We regret that we have to make a charge for cancelled registrations.
If you notify us of the cancellation of your reserved place giving six weeks or more prior notice to the event, 25% of the fee will be retained.
From six to 3 weeks prior to the event, 50% will be retained.
If between three and one week’s notice is given of the cancellation for your reserved place, 75% will be retained.
There is no refund for non-attendance or cancellations made less than one week (7 days) prior to the event, whereupon the full fee will remain payable.
The Association reserves the right to cancel meetings and to return the registration fee. The Association cannot be responsible for any losses resulting from such cancellation, however caused.
Cancellations due to COVID-19 may be refunded at the discretion of the Mental Health SIG Committee.
By submitting this application you agree to these terms and conditions.