NZHPA Introduction to Mental Health - webinar series
- 05 Oct 2020 to 19 Oct 2020
- 07:00 pm - 08:30 pm
- $95.00 incl. GST for members
- $120.00 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This course is provided by New Zealand Hospital Pharmacists Association - Mental Health Special Interest Group.
NZHPA Member: $70.00 including GST
PSNZ Member: $95.00 including GST
Non-Member: $120.00 including GST
Webinar 1 - Monday 5 October 2020, 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Webinar 2 - Monday 19 October 2020, 7.00pm to 8.30pm
- To gain an understanding of the pathophysiology and presentation of the common mental health disorders.
- To gain an understanding of the pharmacology of the commonly prescribed medicines used to treat mental health disorders.
- To develop a more in-depth understanding of selected psychotropic medicines.
Webinar 1 - Psychosis, Schizophrenia & Clozapine - Presented by:
- Kyra Sycamore – Mental Health Pharmacist, Canterbury DHB
- Marleen van Oeveren – Mental Health Pharmacist, Southern DHB
Webinar 2 - Depression, Anxiety & Bipolar Affective Disorder - Presented by:
- Carla Corbet – Mental Health Pharmacist, Auckland DHB
- Brian Almand – Mental Health Pharmacist, Hutt Valley DHB
Non Member Registration
Non NZHPA members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website before you can register to attend the event. Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
We regret that we have to make a charge for cancelled registrations.
If you notify us of the cancellation of your reserved place giving six weeks or more prior notice to the event, 25% of the fee will be retained.
From six to 3 weeks prior to the event, 50% will be retained.
If between three and one week’s notice is given of the cancellation for your reserved place, 75% will be retained.
There is no refund for non-attendance or cancellations made less than one week (7 days) prior to the event, whereupon the full fee will remain payable.
The Association reserves the right to cancel meetings and to return the registration fee. The Association cannot be responsible for any losses resulting from such cancellation, however caused.
By submitting this application you agree to these terms and conditions.
The information supplied on the registration form will be shared and used by the organising committee. If you do not wish your name to be included in the list of participants distributed to delegates and sponsors please email firstname.lastname@example.org.