Clinical Check Workbook
- On Demand,
- $70.00 incl. GST for members
- $105.00 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This workbook is provided by College Education and Training, a business unit of Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand Inc.
On completion of this workbook, pharmacists will be able to:
- Describe the reasons a clinical check is necessary
- Explain what a clinical check is and identify a process for completing a clinical check
- Describe factors to consider when completing a clinical check
- Explain how to document clinical checks
This workbook is provided as an online resource and is available under your My Learning platform once you have completed your purchase. The booklet is printable if you wish to make a hard-copy to work through.
ENHANCE Accreditation - CT20/02 (expiry February 2022)
Group 1: THREE points will be available upon completion of the reading.
Group 2 points are not available on this workbook.
Competence Standards Addressed - M1.1, M1.2, O1.3, O1.4, O1.5, O3.1, O3.2
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Payment must be received before you can access this workbook online.
Non Member Registration
Non PSNZ members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website before you can register to attend the event. Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.