Clinical Check Workbook
- On Demand,
- $70.00 incl. GST for members
- $105.00 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This workbook is provided by College Education and Training, a business unit of Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand Inc.
On completion of this workbook, pharmacists will be able to:
- Describe the reasons a clinical check is necessary
- Explain what a clinical check is and identify a process for completing a clinical check
- Describe factors to consider when completing a clinical check
- Explain how to document clinical checks
ENHANCE Accreditation - CT20/02 (expiry February 2022)
Group 1: THREE points will be available upon completion of the reading.
Group 2 points are not available on this workbook.
Competence Standards Addressed - M1.1, M1.2, O1.3, O1.4, O1.5, O3.1, O3.2
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Payment must be received before you can access this workbook online.
Non Member Registration
Non PSNZ members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website before you can register to attend the event. Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.