Insomnia & Sleep (Melatonin Reclassification) Course - On Demand
- On Demand,
- $69.00 incl. GST for members
- $92.00 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This course is provided by College Education and Training, a business unit of Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand Inc.
Dr Tony Fernando and Dr Natalie Gauld
On completion of this course, pharmacists will be able to:
- Identify the THREE major groups of sleep symptoms
- Describe various causes of insomnia
- Describe appropriate management of sleep disorders including self-care and pharmacological
- Describe tools for diagnosing sleep disorders in pharmacy/primary care and identify when to refer
- Describe the findings from the NZ sleep study utilising a sleep questionnaire
- Discuss the criteria for supply of melatonin
- Discuss the application of additional tools that can be utilised where necessary
Pharmacists must achieve an 80% pass mark in order to complete the course.
One learning package must be purchased for each individual to complete the course.
Group 1: 0.5 points – for listening to the webinar but not doing the assessment, or
Group 2: 2 points – for completion and submission of assessment questions (80% pass mark required).
Pre reading is not assessed. Allocate Group 1 points based on one point per hour.
Non Member Registration
Non PSNZ members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website before you can register to attend the event. Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Payment must be received before your course materials will be made available to you. Confirmation and how to access the course materials will be forwarded to your preferred email address once your registration has been processed.
Cancellation more than seven days before the webinar:
A full refund is available. This amount may be refunded, or transferred to another course or another person.
Cancellation between two and seven days before the webinar:
A 50% refund is available. This amount may be refunded, or transferred to another course or another person.
Cancellation the day before, the day of, or after the webinar:
No refund available.
By submitting this application you agree to these terms and conditions.
By enrolling in this training, you are confirming that all work undertaken within this training programme and assessment answers are your own. If there are grounds to believe that cheating or plagiarism has occurred, we will investigate and your work may be disallowed and you will be unable to complete the training.