MAVIRET® Quality Use of Medicines - On Demand
- On Demand,
- $0.00 incl. GST for members
- $57.50 incl. GST for non-members
- Save to my calendar
About the event
This course is provided by College Education and Training, a business unit of Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand Inc.
Learning Objectives and Competence Standards
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Review Hepatitis C infection, and the consequences if left untreated
- Identify risk factors for infection and screening protocols in HCV patients in New Zealand
- Describe the following for MAVIRET:
- Recommended dosing regimen for different genotypes
- Safety profile and common adverse events
- Contraindications, warnings & precautions
- Use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Mechanism and management of drug-drug interactions
- Explain how and where to report any adverse event
M1.2, M2.1, O1.1, O1.2, O1.4, O1.5, O2.1, O3.2, O3.5.
Group 1: 2 points – for completing the learning but not completing and passing the assessment, or
Group 2: 4 points – for completion and submission of assessment questions, achieving 100% mark with maximum of 3 attempts given.
Non-PSNZ members can register for this event. Please note you will need to register as a user on the PSNZ website before you can register to attend the event.
Look for the "New user? Register now" option at the bottom of the Login screen.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Payment must be received before your access to the On Demand course work will be made available to you.
Cancellations will not be accepted; the course fee may be transferred to another course or person depending on the situation and advised in writing, but no refunds are available.
Expired registrations will not be refunded. By submitting this application you agree to these terms and conditions.
By enrolling in this training, you are confirming that all work undertaken within this training programme and assessment answers are your own. If there are grounds to believe that cheating or plagiarism has occurred, we will investigate and your work may be disallowed and you will be unable to complete the training.