What we do
The Society's work on behalf of the profession is guided by eight key objectives.
- To provide advice, support and services to members to enable them to work at the top of their scope of practice.
- To work in an integrated manner with all other health professionals funders and policy makers.
- To support our members to address medicines management issues in high needs populations.
- To drive and support innovation in pharmacy.
- To work with other pharmacy organisations in a productive and cohesive and transparent manner.
- To secure a sustainable relevant, pharmacist service framework that improves patient outcomes.
- To grow and maintain the Society’s core business.
- To develop the workforce appropriately.
Our member services below contribute to all of these objectives.