What we do
The Society's work on behalf of the profession is guided by six key objectives:
- Strengthen the capability of Pharmacists to provide high quality professional practice in the delivery of services.
- Enable, cultivate and support innovation and medicines management in Pharmacy practice.
- Drive change to ensure Pharmacists provide people-centred care across a wide range of practice settings.
- Provide leading edge education and training for pharmacists, technicians, interns and other health professionals.
- Develop leadership capabilities and ensure the workforce evolves to reflect future health professional requirements.
- Promote the role of the Pharmacist as the medicines expert in the healthcare team.
Our member services below contribute to all of these objectives.