Associate Membership is a great way to stay engaged and in touch with the Pharmaceutical Society and the pharmacy industry.
Any person may apply to join the Society as an Associate Member:
- Professionals working in the Health industry (non pharmacist)
- Those employed by a government agency working with pharmacists
- Academics at University or other health education provider
- Those working in biopharmaceutics, pharmacology or field research.
Complete this application form and return it to email@example.com
- An Associate Membership:
- Provides you with opportunities to network with pharmacists across New Zealand.
- Grants access to events provided by your local branch
- Education and Training
- Access to free and discounted member training courses
- Keeping up to date
- Consistent and relevant communications through a weekly e-newsletter
- Know what’s happening in the sector and be well informed on policy changes
- Free Podcasts
MEMBER INVESTMENT $150.00
Membership opens in December, at which point you will be able to purchase your Society access. All benefits are active from the date your payment is received, through to the end of the following calendar year.
- Complete this application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org