PSNZ Conference 2020
The Pharmaceutical Society’s Conference for 2020 will be held on Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 June at the Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre, 58 Waipuna Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland.
This years programme will feature expert presenters from both New Zealand and overseas to bring you some exciting subjects and topical issues, such as:
- Equity for all: Challenges for women in pharmacy and the role of pharmacists in educating and empowering women in the healthcare of their family and community
- End of Life Choice: Ethics, conscientious objection and pharmacist moral distress
- Breathe Easy Asthma / Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Vaping and smoking cessation
- Pain relief without codeine
- Personal and Population Health
- Launch of the Society’s ENHANCE Mentor Programme
- Shark Tank Panel Innovation Prize
- Gala Awards Dinner and MORE!
Register using the links below**
Accommodation conference rates - coming soon
** If this event has to be cancelled due to the current situation related to COVID 19, ticket holders will be fully refunded.