- The key place to find the most up to date COVID-19 information is the
Ministry of Health website.
Government’s Unite against COVID 19
website contains information
for members of the public, and also business and financial support.
- The Māori Pandemic Response Group website is designed to help guide and
support Māori through the COVID-19 Pandemic. Information for Pacific Peoples is available on the Ministry for Pacific Peoples website. The Health Navigator website is another New Zealand-based website providing
COVID-19 information for the public.
(Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa) have health and safety at work advice on their website.
Pharmacy-specific COVID-19 resources are available below as follows:
This section contains the following downloadable resources:
- Posters and signs for use in the pharmacy at different COVID-19 Alert Levels
- Pharmacy practice during the COVID-19 pandemic - regularly updated document developed by the professional support teams at the Pharmaceutical Society, Pharmacy Guild and Green Cross Health
- Electronic prescription waivers and suspension notices during the COVID-19 Pandemic - Summary Table excerpted from the above document on 12 May 2020
- Guidance for potential COVID-19 exposure in the community pharmacy workplace- document developed by TAS for the DHBs
This section contains the answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions received from members.
This section contains all the Practice e-Mail Updates sent to members during the COVID-19 pandemic. (Member login required to access these updates)
This section contains resources to help with pharmacy staff health and wellbeing during this pandemic.
This section contains specific learning resources related to COVID-19. (Member login required to access these resources)