PSNZ Conference 2019
“Towards Integrated Health” explores the role pharmacists and other healthcare professionals have in providing patients with high quality professional advice concerning their medicines and healthcare.
The programme highlights the new and rapidly developing elements of an advanced, integrated primary health environment for the community.
Keep up to date with the latest information relevant to your profession, build your knowledge and skills to enable you to deliver patient healthcare services safely and effectively.
Hear from people who are illuminating new perspectives and challenging the status quo. Take away valuable knowledge and skills that you can apply in your own workplace/practice.
Hear from experts on topics, including:
- Cannabis – pharmacology and medicinal use
- Mental Health and Addiction in the community and solution pathways
- New health sector legislation and ramifications for you
- Point of Care Testing models in pharmacy
- Digital and data technology to connect the NZ Health System
- Findings of Victoria and Otago University’s research on pharmacists contribution to primary health care
- Workshop clinical case studies in primary health and MORE!
Early Bird Registration (CLOSES Sunday 30 June 2019, all registrations close 31 July 2019):
- Register for full 2 day conference
- Register for Saturday only
- Register for Sunday only
- Register for Gala Awards Dinner
ENHANCE Group One points will be automatically loaded onto your record. Earn Group Two points by applying to ENHANCE for a peer reviewed reflective learning exercise assessment.
We have negotiated with the Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre, for a limited number of accommodation rooms at a special rate. The special room rate is $170.00 including GST.
If you wish to book one of these rooms you will need to email the Reservations Team at Waipuna directly through their email address, email@example.com and quote the booking code: PHAR0819.