PSNZ Leadership Certificate
A recognised pathway for Society Members:
The Society’s Leadership Certificate recognises the development of aspiring leaders in the pharmacy sector who have completed the Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand (PSNZ) Leadership and Management Development Pathway.
The Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand has recognised the need to support the profession to build its leadership capacity and ensure it is capable of managing future challenges in the health sector.
The Society has identified three potential areas of leadership development;
- Leadership/Management foundations for pharmacists who run an organisation, business or team
- Targeted management and leadership professional qualifications
- Sector leadership and governance development
The Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand Leadership Certificate
- is visible to the sector
- promotes and supports leadership in the profession
- is aligned with health sector and Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand workforce priority skills and behaviours
- recognises both a structured and unstructured approach to learning, including the leverage of technology
- is integrated with sector professional practices and supports a person’s development with an effective, functioning learning management process.