2020 Upgrade to My Learning
In June 2020 we upgraded your My Learning platform. Due to the upgrade there have been a number of navigational changes made. To familiarize yourself with the changes, please watch the virtual tour provided below.
If you have any questions about the upgrade, please email email@example.com
My Learning is the learning management system (LMS) used to deliver online training and education for the Society.
Through this LMS you will be able to:
- participate in online learning courses provided by College Education and Training
- engage in interactive webinars
- complete and record your Practice Review for ENHANCE
- manage your learning associated with re-certification and APC requirements
- access inPHARMation learning modules for Pharmacy Self Care
- participate in the EVOLVE Intern Training Programme
How to access My Learning
1. If you are already logged into the PSNZ website
Use the login at the top of the page, then click on a My Learning box to access the home page of My Learning.
2. If you are not logged into the PSNZ website
If you click on a My Learning box you will be asked to login. Make sure you use the same email and password that you use to login to the PSNZ website.
The first time you access My Learning you may be asked to verify your login details as the PSNZ database synchronises your details with the My Learning database.