St john first aid training
The Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand partners with St John to provide you with First Aid Certification.
What is St John?
- St John has been operating since 1885
- St John delivers emergency ambulance services to nearly 90% of the New Zealand
- Their mission is to prevent and relieve sickness and injury, and act to enhance the health and well-being of all people throughout New Zealand
- 16, 000 St John staff (paid and volunteer) are on call, all hours, every day, caring for people in accidents and medical emergencies, helping people to live independently and providing relief to people who are sick and injured
- On average 60,000 – 70,000 members of the public are trained by St John every year.
Before enrolling in a First Aid Course, read the First Aid Certificate requirements for pharmacists from the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand First Aid Certificate requirements.
Click on the St John logo to enrol in a First Aid Course.
Note: the drop down menu in the link below covers the most common First Aid Courses completed by pharmacists in New Zealand.
You can find an overview of all St John First Aid Courses here St John First Aid Catalogue.
How many CPD points can I allocate on completion of a First Aid course? Read about the CPD points allocation.