STEPS TO REGISTER FOR EVOLVE
1. Find a site
2. Submit your application to us via email (email@example.com) from 1st September onwards.
with a current passport photo, proof of your NZ residency or citizenship status (birth certificate or passport) or current work permit.
Please note your application can be submitted at any time during the year but will remain pending until the Pharmacy Council have advised us that your intern annual practicing certificate has been approved.
3. Apply to register in the intern scope of practice with the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand.
4. Begin working in an approved site for a minimum of 35 hours per week under an approved preceptor.
5. Once we receive notification that your Annual Practicing Certificate has been issued by the Pharmacy Council your EVOLVE enrollment will be approved.
6. You will be emailed confirmation once you are enrolled in the EVOLVE Intern Programme. Your Pharmaceutical Society membership is complimentary while you are an enrolled in the EVOLVE Intern Programme.