College Accredited Courses and Programmes
A number of accredited courses and programmes are required to be successfully completed by pharmacists, in order to provide a specific service.
College Education and Training accredited courses and Programmes are
- Community Pharmacy Anticoagulation Management Service (CPAMS)
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill training (ECP)
- Medicines Use Review Service (MUR)
- Medicines Therapy Assessment (MTA) (portfolio based)
- Oral Contraceptives
- Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician (PACT)
- Trimethoprim training (TMP)
Many of these accredited courses and programmes fit into the Medicines Management Services as stated in the New Zealand National Pharmacist Services Framework 2014.