Latest module now available on My Learning:
Childrens Pain and Fever
inPHARMation consists of online learning modules for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy assistants. These online learning modules offer two levels of training:
1) FACTS BEHIND THE FACT CARDS - online learning modules for pharmacists. This provides one hour of continuing education worth one group 1 Enhance point, or following successful completion of the assessment, two group 2 Enhance points.
2) COUNTER CONNECTION - online learning modules for pharmacy technicians and pharmacy assistants. On successful completion of five modules, an achievement certificate is awarded.
This programme is provided by Self Care, a business unit of The Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand Inc.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Member pharmacies can access the learning modules here.
- If you are not already logged into the PSNZ website, you will be asked to login. Please use the same email and password you use to log into the PSNZ website.( Please note:The first time you access inPHARMation modules it may take a few minutes for the system to update your Self Care access information before it is visible)
- If you are not a member of PSNZ but work in a Self Care member pharmacy you need to register on the PSNZ website first, if not already done so. Information on how to do this can be found here.
- Every staff member requires their own personal login.